An App configuration is a JSON object with five main sections.
- auth: Defines how ActiveCampaign authenticates with the integrating system's API.
- api: Defines the common URL for the integrating system's API and any support for pagination required.
- data_intake: Defines how to bring inbound data into ActiveCampaign from the integrating system's webhooks or API.
- workflows: Defines the steps and custom configuration required to setup an inbound or outbound integration between ActiveCampaign and the integrating system.
- objects Array: Defines Custom Objects schema, mappings, and transformations to support additional data required for the integration.
For more information on syntax, see the Commands and Variables .
Updated almost 2 years ago